Account Manager - Full Time
As the Account Manager, you're like a wizard behind the scenes, steering the ship when it comes to platforms like Amazon and others. Your role involves attending any events related to the accounts and staying on top of updates related to these platforms, ensuring that our models and quantities are always up to date.
Additionally, you're the one who'll be seeking out new opportunities to work with, whether on-ground events or online platforms to expand our reach and maximize opportunities for growth. One of the perks of being an exceptional Account Manager is the potential to earn a percentage of sales from all the accounts you manage. In recognition of your dedication and success in driving revenue, you are rewarded accordingly.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Managing 5-7 platforms like Amazon, and others.
- Attending any events related to them.
- Tracking our stock and keeping them updated.
- Seeking new opportunities and closing them.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Experienced with MS Office.
- Problem solver and resourceful.
What We Offer
- A space within our talented specialists who are eager to share their knowledge and experience, but also want to learn from you.
- Room for professional and personal growth.
- 20% discount on all of our products.
- Job training.
- Working from home; 2-5 physical meetings per month.
- Percentage of sales, alongside based salary.
* 8 Working hours.