Operational Buyer, Full-Time
Cairo — Full-time
Loafers is a local direct-to-consumer men’s footwear brand. Loafers has been designing unique, rugged and well-built shoes and boots for over four years. Born online but now branching out into physical stores.
The Operational buyer plays a crucial role in ensuring top-notch quality control. He's responsible for selecting/purchasing high-quality materials and products. Our goal is to get customers what they're searching for in a high-end quality at an affordable cost. The operational buyer also searches for new suppliers and negotiate deals, finding the best quality and lowest costs to meet customer needs. Finally, he's responsible for receiving and packing the merchandise to guarantee optimal condition according to company standards.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Acquiring/purchasing materials and products.
- Searching for new suppliers and negotiating deals.
- Quality assuring and packaging merchandise.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Experienced with MS Office.
- Problem solver and resourceful.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process considered a plus.
What We Offer
- A space within our talented specialists who are eager to share their knowledge and experience, but also want to learn from you.
- Room for professional and personal growth.
- 20% discount on all of our products.
- Job training.
* 9 Working Hours
* Showroom: Heliopolis, Ard El-Golf
* Warehouse: Nasr City
Email resumes and covers to: email@example.com